Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: Jan 11, 2023
TO review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom Of the page.
4. How We Treat Postings to This Site (Blog, Forum, or Chat Room).
4.1 We Will not treat information that you post to areas Of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such r}OSts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation Of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including Without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
4.2 We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to a blog, forum or chat-room provided for display or placed on this site. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks Of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
4.3 By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, With respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
5.Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider Of "interactive computer services' under the Communications Decency Act, 47 USC. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out Of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy Of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control Of content hosted by third parties or liability in connection With such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy Of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS S TEOR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE
TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMB NATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR
REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART
OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. F IMPLIED
WARRANT ES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED ay APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW IMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMP 'ED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
12. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC
ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, TS PRODUCTS, SERVICES,AND/OR CONTENT,ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR 'CENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not >portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive manner. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link Without our prior written consent.
15. Participation In Promotions Of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence With or participate in promotions Of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery Of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
16. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information Will be posted as part Of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications Of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance With California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification Of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry.
Mastery Financial LLC
#102, 2207 90B SW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6X 1V8
Contact: Michelle Agar [email protected] Telephone:1(780)994-0066
You may contact us With complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we Will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit Of the Division Of Consumer Services Of the Department Of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916445-1254.
17. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property,' rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out Of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules Of the American Arbitration Association ('AAA') then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement Of the parties in accordance With rules. The arbitration shall take place in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws Of the Country Of Canada. to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration With any claim or controversy Of any other party. The findings Of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court Of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements Of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement Of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $ 1000.00.
19. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws Of the Country Of Canada.I„ excluding rules regarding conflicts Of law. The application to the United Nations Convention Of Contracts for the International Sale Of Goods is expressly excluded.
20. Severability. If any provision Of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable. such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and >possible to render it valid and enforceable. n any event, the unenforceability or invalidity Of any provision shall not affect any other provision Of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
21.Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure Of delivery arising out Of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts Of God, acts Of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
Delivering Financial Services for over 30yrs!
Full Accountancy for less than the cost of an in-house bookkeeper!